28 September 2008

Weekends tend to be a waste...

A weekend has passed, and the overall productivity rate of such is not very high. Friday night we all went out for a birthday weekend, and that pretty much wrote off a good portion of my Saturday, I didn't start feeling human again until about 6h00pm. The night out was a lot of fun though, and because of alcohol and a shaver, I'm sporting a mohawk until Remembrance Day. It doesn't look all that ridiculous, I even had one in high school so I knew it wouldn't turn out too bad.

So of the productive things that happened this weekend, I bought a cheap used computer that I can use for school, my Dell laptop is so old that you have to have it plugged in for it to turn on, and once you do plug it in, then it takes probably about four or five minutes to completely load up to where its usable. So I found one of kijiji and picked it up on Sunday after going down to see it Saturday night. Its actually alot faster then my current computer, plus I won't be downloading anything on it at all so it'll just stay how it is right now. I was gonna fill in a little bit more about my weekend, a big clean of the house and a switch up for my room so I've got a desk in here that I can work on now and write the blog, but I won't get into the details. Its been too long since I've played the violin so I'm gonna go rock that for a while.