10 May 2009

Happy Mother's Day Ma!

To honour you on this glrious day, I won't send you a present and I won't spend any money on you. Instead, I'll just tell you that I love you and try not to do anything stupid today. Have a great race! (Instead of relaxing like normal moms do on mother's day, my super mom is running the Mississauga half marathon, check her out blowing away the competition with her super fast speed from her awesomeness and her triathlon training)

Love you

Cris

Also, happy mother's day to:
Gramma! You mom-ed my mom, that must make up for half of her awesomeness
My sister! Have a baby already, what else are people supposed to do after they get married
Grandma Seaton - can't mention one without the other
and all my Aunties! even Joce and Lori and Fran who may not be Aunts by blood but are Aunts none the less.
And last but not least, all the mothers out there, future or current, you're all great and here's a little secret: every son wishes that you would bake them just one more cookie and call one more time, we're all softies for our ma.