Exams went swimmingly, no real hang ups there. I've yet to check my grades in three of my classes, but I did very well on one exam so I'm expecting similar results for the other three, atleast some sort of level of accomplishment to be felt in surviving another year. This past semester was really busy with work and everything and I'm looking forward to my trip down to Australia and my next two months off school. And to help with Australia, for Christmas I got a digital camcorder to help share the experience with all the friends and family across the pond.
It was great to see family, and I really only grabbed pictures of the last of four family events on Boxing Day, so here`s the highlight for sure: His name is Duke, and he`s my uncle/cousin`s 10 week old German Shepherd:
Training has been going great, I picked up a month membership at the Y for not cheap but not outrageous, and I`m definitely getting my full use out of that one, I`m in the pool virtually every day, if not on the treadmill or the bike. Stationary bikes suck though, you just get zero feel for even the pedals, although noone is denying the sweat it works up. I`m off to catch the newest Tom Cruise, Valkyrie, if anyone can play an American sounding German conspirator, he can. Enjoy the leftovers, because I`ll be having Turkey sandwiches til I head back to the east coast.
