I'm already sick of studying. I've been in the library for the morning after going to the city library and picking up some new DVDs, most of which I've seen but will give me something to watch, and some new CDs to put onto the computer. I've definitely fallen in love with the library on this trip. So as crappy as sitting here listening to an audio file of a class I missed at the beginning of the year, all I want to do is go outside. its good atleast that I'm in the basement of the uni library and therefore can't see the outside. The bad weather has broken mostly, and yesterday and today the sun has been out shinning full force. This morning was gorgeous, around 17 degrees is what the weather told me last night, I got a decent mist going on my way down to uni and I was only wearing khakis and a t-shirt. I especially wanted to blow off the morning to walk around downtown Adelaide and snap some photos, but this morning I had a little bit of a delay looking for my wallet. I headed out the door and remembered I didn't put it in my bookbag before I left, so I turned around and started looking everywhere. Took almost half an hour doing that, retraced my steps outside, even went through the bag that I dropped off in the garbage bin. Worst part about it, I had checked the jacket (duck-bill - Green North Face, best jacket ever) that I wore yesterday to pick up some food but only gave it a once over. Well, low and behold, after frantic searches and memory scans, I figured there was no way it wasn't in the jacket, went back and looked in the only two pockets that the jacket has and of course it was in there the whole time. Just goes to show, its not always in the last place you look, sometimes its in the first and you just want to freak out a little bit before actually finding it. So needless to say the morning starting significantly later then I'd have liked, I think in the end that escapade took nearly the better part of an hour and I still had to make it to the library to drop off some DVDs I rented earlier last week - Beerfest and M*A*S*H*. I never knew that mash was originally a movie, and that Donald Sutherland was the original Captain Benjamin Franklin 'Hawkeye' Pierce. Gotta say, although the movie was really good in its own right, the show was much better. And I'm just too used to Alan Alda as that lovable character to not be a little put off by the Canucks performance.Anyways, I went for a good run yesterday, 16k, but it was a pretty strong struggle at the beginning for the first half because I only got in two runs last week. Unfortunately, I had to spring for new bike tubes for this old girl's race bike I've borrowed from a friend and as these aforementioned flat tyres (I thought it was just the one but this morning when I went to good look at it I was pleasantly surprised with two flats...) so I haven't made it swimming in about a week either, so my overall fitness was just struck down a knotch, but I'm back on track now. Right when I have much better things to do, ie study, I'm ready to swim for about the next 10 days straight. After this the pool membership is done with and I'm not keen on paying 4.60$ per session. Well, that was sufficient procrastination for the time being, back to the wonderful world of pollinators.
No idea who this guy is, but I feel his pain.

