17 August 2008

communication with the outside world

So, after deep consideration about trying to avoid the time wasting of msn accounts and facebook, and wasting my own time looking up information on all the great olympians that are compeating for Canada right now in Beijing, I stumbled upon Simon Whitfield's blog that he has at this website (http://simonwhitfield.blogspot.com/ - check it out). Now, this is something that I could get used to, I thought to myself.

After I came home from tree planting this summer, I realized how quickly I'd lost contact with most of my good friends from home and at school because I got rid of my facebook account a while back and avoiding msn since october at the school year, I no longer hear from anyone and everyone thinks I've just dropped off the face of the earth. Well friends, NOT true. I simply needed to buckle down in school and that really was the best way.

So thus is my solution. When I make a new post of this website, I'll probably send a general email out to some folks whom I'd think might be interested in reading about what's going on in the life of me. Until then, I welcome emails from people who might be looking to waste some time and let me know what's going on in the life of you.

Now I lost most of the pictures from the summer in a computer hard drive accident, but here's some of what I could get from emails sent to folks at home. My sister got married in July, and the rest are from planting.