I've come down with a terrible hitch in my plans, its called a virus. Viruses are really funny things, because this is what I don't get; I didn't do anything different, I didn't go around licking doorknobs or eating much food off the floor, so why did I go and contract his stupid virus? What I really can't get is after I took a little visit to the Doctor, which is kinda weak on my behalf but I wasn't sleeping well at all and fading fast, he told me its almost an epidemic of this virus infection going around his patients, while I'm positive that I haven't come in contact with any of these people before I stepped into his office that day, so how do we all get this sickness together. But I'm just as sure that Oakville is just as small while seeming big as all the other cities of the world. Anyways, its a hitch because I was trying to do some training after the planting season, I was putting in 100 km between the pool, the bike and the feet on the road, and this side tracking really is not in my favour. Anyways, I was gonna take time to really inform everyone about what I've been up to lately, but because I'm needing the rest I'll see if I can do it tomorrow, because I am officially finished working for the summer.