Sorry for keeping everyone out of the loop lately, I've been computerless pretty much since my last post. I haven't really gotten many requests for continued posting though so who knows how many people actually noticed. The weather in Darwin right now is amazing, 30+ everyday, which from my understanding is better then bacn home. Since exams and staying at a friend's place in Adelaide for a few days, my dad, his girlfriend and I had been doing some traveling around Australia. We all, I hope, had a great time (I know I did). We went wine tasting in Adelaide, and then flew over to Tasmania and saw a lot of the east coast of Tassie and some of the major attractions. The weather was only good on our last day, which was unfortunate but there was still plenty worth seeing. After that it was a couple days in Sydney staying at a luxurious hotel and seeing some sights there. After a little more then a week together they had to get back to reality and I left for Darwin, and since I've been taking it easy enjoying the sun and the sights, saving as much travel money as possible for Cairns and the East Coast, which I'll be in by the beginning of next week. Sorry for the lackluster news but without a computer, I can only get free internet for libraries when its sunny outside and informing the 'masses' back home isn't nearly as important as soaking up the sun and keeping my eye out for crocosaurus.